Yes. But these two additional years will equip you with skills that will better prepare you for the future, whether it be; Kolehiyo, Trabaho or Negosyo!
– 3 ID pictures (1×1)
– Birth Certificate (original & photocopy)
– Baptismal Certificate (original & photocopy)
– Report Card (original & photocopy)- average should be 82% and above with no failing grade in any subject area.
– For GS – Letter of Recommendation from previous school/For HS – secure Recommendation Form from LRMS Records & Admissions Office
– Accomplished application Form and Medical History Form (to be secured from the Records & Admissions Office)
– Satisfactory result of entrance examination
– Interview with the Principal
1. Present your latest Report Card to the Desk Information Officer and get the following:
– Registration Form
– Tuition Fee and Schedule of Payment
– List of books & materials
2. Present the Report Card and duly accomplished Registration Form and Tuition Fee Assessment Slip at Window 1 or Window 2.
3. Present the duly accomplished List of Books and Materials to Cashier 2 for Payment.
4. Present receipts at the Books Store (Room 204) to claim Books and Materials.
5. Order Uniform, Name Strip, & School Logo at Room 203.
6. Present Tuition Fee Receipt at Room 201 for ID Picture-taking.